MailBee.NET IMAP is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-22. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MailBee.NET IMAP component enables .NET applications to receive, parse, upload, search and manage mail and folders on IMAP4 servers including Gmail and MS Exchange.
Written in 100% managed C# code, MailBee.NET IMAP can be used in desktop, console, and ASP.NET applications developed in C#, VB.NET and other .NET languages. .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 (including Client Profile), 32/64 bit, Xamarin Mono, iOS, Android.
The key features:
- 'async/await' methods;
- quick methods for receiving mail with a single line of code;
- IDLE, XLIST, SORT, UIDPLUS, QUOTA;
- self-learning Bayesian spam filter;
- secure TLS/SSL connections;
- connections via a proxy server (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME and certificates;
- DomainKeys and DKIM;
- OAuth 2.0, Google Service Accounts;
- download entire messages, headers only, headers + part of body, envelopes, custom FETCH requests;
- copy and move messages between folders;
- IMAP namespaces;
- search, flag, delete, expunge, upload messages;
- download and manage folders, detect special folders like Drafts;
- international folder names;
- get account quota and used space size;
- can tolerate badly formatted responses from the server;
- MS-TNEF (winmail.dat) attachments;
- accurate and flexible MIME parser;
- powerful HTML parser;
- view and preprocess HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa;
- secure and user-defined authentication (including NTLM and GSSAPI);
- Integrated Windows Authentication (authenticate using the current Windows user credentials);
- TO/CC/BCC, international charsets, UTF-8, custom headers, custom message formats (e.g. meeting request items);
- access to every MIME part;
- import from and export to .EML and Outlook .MSG files, PDF, streams, XML, System.Net.Mail.MailMessage;
- integration with Smtp component;
- events and error handling features, memory/file logging, debug functions;
- asynchronous methods;
- royalty-free distribution.
MailBee.NET IMAP (version 10.0) has a file size of 24.67 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 218 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.